Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anime Music Recommendation Part I

Helllllooo~ Happy Luna New Year!! Because I'm super bored on this special day, I will share some of favorite anime songs! I had a really difficult time picking 10 songs as there are so many, but here we have it, in no particular order. Listen and enjoy. ^^


1. Hemisphere (Rahxephon OP01)
    Artist: Maaya Sakamoto 
 

2. Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (AnoHana ED)
    Artist: Ai Kayano

3. I'll be the One (Hikaru no Go OP02)
    Artist: HAL


4. Lithium Flower (Ghost in the Shell ED01)
    Artist: Scott Matthew

5. Uso (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ED01)
    Artist: SID

6. Memoria (Fate/Zero ED01)
   Artist: Aoi Eir 

7. Tatta Hitotsu no Omoi (Gunslinger Girl II OP01) 
   Artist: Kokia 

8. Trust Me (Durarara! ED01)
    Artist: Yuya Matsushita 
https://soundcloud.com/glassshadow/durarara-trust-me/s-BHYtG

9. Strangers (Wolf's Rain OST)
   Artist: Raj Ramayama

10. Happy Endings (Zetsuen no Tempest ED01)
      Artist: Kana Hanazawa

No comments:

Post a Comment